Black Friday deal on web hosting: Hostinger – Forbes Advisor
Editorial Note: We earn a commission on partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect the opinions or ratings of our editors.
If you’re looking for a web hosting deal, Black Friday is a great time to shop. You can find big discounts on regular prices including this offer from Hostinger.
The company that you choose to host your business website is extremely important. You want to make sure that you get a hosting plan that not only meets your budget, but will help you run a website that does everything you need to without compromising on performance. Fortunately, there are many powerful hosting platforms on the market today that help you keep your site active, secure, and running.
Today’s best web hosting services offer a lot of online storage for your content, security features like SSL certificates, and useful extras like DDoS protection.
Hostinger Black Friday Offer
Hostinger’s web hosting normally starts at $ 9.49 per month, but with the Black Friday deal, you’ll only pay $ 1.39 per month.
Learn more on Hostinger’s secure website.
How Hostinger Works
Hostinger is one of our favorite stocks in the web hosting business. This year, the company is enjoying a reduction of up to 85% on its already inexpensive service plans. For example, the company’s entry-level single shared hosting plan fell to just $ 1.39 per month. This offer is the perfect opportunity to strengthen your business’ presence on the web.
More exciting Black Friday deals to boost your business
- Standard websites start at $ 1.70 / month; save up to 86%! See the details
- Ecommerce compatible sites start at $ 6.90 / month; save up to 72%! See the details
- Domain.com is offering 25% off all products, with an additional 30% off when using code FORBES30. See the details
- NordVPN plans start at $ 3.29 / month for 24 months. See the details
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $ 2.03 / month for 36 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the details
- CyberGhost plans start at $ 2.17 / month for 24 months. See the details
- AtlasVPN plans start at $ 1.39 / month for 36 months, plus an additional three months free. Show details>
- SurfShark plans start at $ 2.21 / month for 24 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the details
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $ 4 / month for 12 months. See the details
- ExpressVPN plans start at $ 8.32 / month for 12 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the details
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $ 6.00 / month. See the details
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $ 4.80 / month. See the details
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. The options vary depending on the length of the contract. See the details
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $ 18.95 / month. See the details
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does web hosting cost?
What does server availability mean?
Server availability refers to the length of time a server is fully functional and connected to the Internet. If the server somehow malfunctions and stops, it means that the websites on the server cannot be accessed. Naturally, most customers want to make sure that their sites are accessible as much as possible, which is why many web hosting providers guarantee some uptime in their service plans. Many vendors guarantee at least 99% uptime, otherwise customers get some sort of compensation for their problems.