Black Friday Deal on Web Hosting: Bluehost – Forbes Advisor
Editorial Note: We earn a commission on partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect the opinions or ratings of our editors.
If you’re looking for a web hosting deal, Black Friday is a great time to shop around. You can find deep discounts off regular prices, including this offer from Bluehost.
The company you choose to host your business website is extremely important. You want to make sure that you get a hosting plan that not only fits your budget, but will help you run a website that does everything you need to without compromising performance.
Fortunately, there are many powerful hosting platforms in the market today that help you keep your site active, secure, and running smoothly. Today’s best web hosting services offer plenty of online storage for your content, security features like SSL certificates, and useful extras like DDoS protection.
Bluehost Black Friday offer
Bluehost’s Black Friday deal starts at just $2.65 per month. That’s down from the regular starting price of $9.99 per month.
Learn more about Bluehost Secure Website.
How Bluehost works
BlueHost is a flexible and intuitive web hosting platform that offers a wide range of plans and a robust feature set. For Black Friday, Bluehost is taking up to 75% off its hosting plans when you sign up for a long-term plan. The company’s entry-level shared hosting plan, which starts at $9.99 per month, is now discounted to just $2.65 per month when you sign up for a year of service.
Web hosting plan details
More interesting Black Friday deals to boost your business
- Domain.com is offering 25% off all products, with an additional 30% off when using code FORBES30. See the offer
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $4.80/month. See the offer
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $6.00/month. See the offer
- Get a free phone when you join Ooma. The options vary according to the duration of the contract. See the offer
- Join Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $18.95/month. See the offer
- NordVPN plans start at $3.29/month for 24 months. See the offer
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $2.03/month for 36 months. Plus, get three extra months free. See the offer
- CyberGhost plans start at $2.17/month for 24 months. See the offer
- SurfShark plans start at $2.21/month for 24 months. Plus, get three extra months free. See the offer
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $4/month for 12 months. See the offer
- ExpressVPN plans start at $8.32/month for 12 months. Plus, get three extra months free. See the offer
- AtlasVPN plans start at $1.39/month for 36 months, plus three additional months free. See the offer
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does web hosting cost?
What does server uptime mean?
Server uptime refers to how long a server is fully functional and connected to the Internet. If the server somehow malfunctions and shuts down, it means the websites on the server cannot be accessed.
Naturally, most customers want to make sure their sites are as accessible as possible, which is why many web hosting providers guarantee uptime in their service plans. Many providers guarantee at least 99% uptime, otherwise customers get some sort of compensation for their problem.