Black Friday 2021 web hosting deals – Forbes Advisor
Editorial Note: We earn a commission on partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect the opinions or ratings of our editors.
The company that you choose to host your business website is extremely important. You want to make sure that you get a hosting plan that not only meets your budget, but will help you run a website that does everything you need to without compromising on performance. Fortunately, there are many powerful hosting platforms on the market today that help you keep your site active, secure, and running. The major platforms today offer a lot of online storage for your content, security features like SSL certificates, and useful extras like DDoS protection.
Here are some of the best web hosting deals for Black Friday and Cyber ââMonday.
Hostinger’s web hosting normally starts at $ 9.49 per month, but with the Black Friday deal, you’ll only pay $ 1.39 per month.
How Hostinger Works
Hostinger is one of our favorite stocks in the web hosting business. This year, the company is enjoying a reduction of up to 85% on its already inexpensive service plans. For example, and the company’s entry-level single shared hosting plan fell to just $ 1.39 per month. This offer is the perfect opportunity to strengthen your business’ presence on the web.
Learn more on Hostinger’s secure website.
A2 normally offers their web hosting services starting at $ 10.99 per month. The company’s Black Friday offer cuts the price down to as little as $ 1.99 per month.
How A2 works
A2 is among our top picks for web hosting services due to its affordability and impressive feature set, which includes a free SSL certificate, free website builder, and 99.9 uptime guarantee. %. This Black Friday A2 is enjoying a discount of up to 82% on their hosting plans, which means you can get your site up and running for as little as $ 1.99 per month.
Learn more on the secure A2 Hosting website.
Dreamhost web hosting normally starts at $ 4.95 per month, but with the Black Friday deal, you will only pay $ 2.95 per month for 12 months.
Learn more on DreamHost’s secure website.
How Dreamhost works
Dreamhost has all the tools you need to get your website up and running. Each plan comes standard with plenty of online storage, unlimited bandwidth, and SSD storage to help your website load quickly. For Black Friday, Dreamhost takes up to 79% off its plans and lets you host your business site for as little as $ 2.95 per month.
More exciting Black Friday deals to boost your business
- Domain.com is offering 25% off all products, with an additional 30% off when using code FORBES30. See the offer
- NordVPN plans start at $ 3.29 / month for 24 months. See the offer
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $ 2.03 / month for 36 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the offer
- CyberGhost plans start at $ 2.17 / month for 24 months. See the offer
- SurfShark plans start at $ 2.21 / month for 24 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the offer
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $ 4 / month for 12 months. See the offer
- ExpressVPN plans start at $ 8.32 / month for 12 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the offer
- AtlasVPN plans start at $ 1.39 / month for 36 months, plus an additional three months free. See the offer
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $ 4.80 / month. See the offer
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $ 6.00 / month. See the offer
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. The options vary depending on the length of the contract. See the offer
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $ 18.95 / month. See the offer
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I host my own website?
You can host your own website. However, you will need to manage all of the web hosting components yourself, such as server hardware, security measures, and a stable high-speed internet connection. This requires more time and resources than most small businesses can afford, so we recommend that you go for an affordable web hosting service that can host your website on their servers and ensure that it’s secure and online.
What is shared web hosting?
Shared web hosting is one of the affordable types of web hosting available for small businesses and personal users. A shared hosting plan means that your website is hosted on a server that also hosts the websites of other customers. This is usually fine for small businesses, but it can cause slowdowns if many people are trying to access the server at the same time. If you want speed and reliability, you can go for a dedicated hosting plan instead.
How much does web hosting cost?
The cost of your hosting service will depend on the provider you choose and the service plan you choose. Shared hosting plans with limited bandwidth and storage tend to be cheaper, while more expensive plans tend to provide dedicated servers on high-end hardware with priority customer support.
What does server availability mean?
Server availability refers to the length of time a server is fully functional and connected to the Internet. If the server somehow malfunctions and stops, it means that the websites on the server cannot be accessed. Naturally, most customers want to make sure that their sites are accessible as much as possible, which is why many web hosting providers guarantee some uptime in their service plans. Many vendors guarantee at least 99% uptime, otherwise customers get some sort of compensation for their problems.